Editing accounts

Paul Lussier pll@mclinux.com
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 13:24:41 -0500

In a message dated: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 11:11:17 MST
ghaverla@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca said:

>Let's just forget I said anything.  Obviously nobody expects
>to move data around and try different things like I do.

I don't think it's that nobody expects to move data around, rather we
don't understand what you did, or what you mean by "it is now in the
wrong spot".

A more detailed explanation as to what you did and what you
experienced afterwards would probably go a long way to helping us
answer your questions.
--

Seeya,
Paul