Projection using Accounts Payable and Account Receivable

Ben Stanley bds02@uow.edu.au
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:45:36 +1100

Claudemir,

     What I'm looking for, is a way to project the flow of incoming
     and
     outgoing money, based on due dates of records on accounts
     payable and
     accounts receivable.

There are currently plans to implement a budgeting system which will
help you to do this. It will allow you to put in regular income and
expenditure and to budget the funds, to perform projections etc.

Unfortunately, it's not going to be out for quite some time yet, and I
don't have any suggested workarounds.

     Best regards, and sorry by my bad english...

Hey, I could understand it...

Ben.

--
Ben Stanley               |    barf  [ba:rf]  2.  "He suggested using FORTRAN,
PhD Student               |       and everybody barfed." - From the Shogakukan