Features for gnucash-1.6?

Thomas Spahni tsp@lawbiz.ch
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 11:42:48 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 23 Mar 2001, Bill Gribble wrote:

> It's not here yet, though :) so I thought I'd ask what features people
> are most hoping will make it into 1.6.  Hopefully they're already in
> 1.5 but if not there's still some time left.

Bill,

there are two things I am missing most (working with 1.4.9):

I want to be able to open a read only session (as long as it's not truly
multi-user) to look at some balance while my secretary is typing in new
data.

Then, at the end of the year, I want to be able to start a fresh datafile
with all the same accounts I had, but all being empty except for the
totals to be carried over.

Thomas