incorrect totals in Main window

Kevin Duckett kevin_duckett@fanniemae.com
Fri, 18 May 2001 14:19:54 -0400

I'm either doing something wrong (most likely) or there is a problem I
just discovered with version 1.4.12. Here are the details of my problem.

I created a parent account called "XYZ Bank" and a sub-account called
"savings". I started with a $1000 for this account.

I created another account called "utilities" and designated as the
parent account. The account type is defined as "expense". I then create
three additional sub-accounts called "gas", "water", and "electric".

Now when I started entering withdrawls from XYZ to make the payments to
the utilities the Main window doesn't show the total amount of the
payments made at the Utilties level or the XYZ level. So what I see is
the following

account				total
XYZ				  0.00
	savings			500.00