gnucash 1.6.x on Solaris 7/8

Charles Gagnon charlesg@unixrealm.com
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 19:10:29 -0500

I just recompiled gnucash-1.6.4 with a fresh set of gnome packages on Solaris
8. I now have all the latest stuff from Gnome compiled and I still have the
problem. Anyone else out there with the same problem? Anyone on SunOS 5.8
without the problem?

Those are the versions I have on some packages:
        gtk+-1.2.10/
        gtk-engines-0.12
        glib-1.2.10
        gdk-pixbuf-0.11.0
        gnome-core-1.4.0.4
        gnome-libs-1.4.1.2
        libglade-0.17

Any other packages I should be concerned/carefull about?  Where is the code
that generates the checkmark?

Thanks.

--
Charles Gagnon                   | My views are my views and they
http://unixrealm.com             | do not represent those of anybody

   Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
        -- Dennis Miller