gnucash reconcile annoyance

Christopher Fonnesbeck chris@fonnesbeck.net
02 Nov 2001 15:15:49 -0500

Lars,

See, that really sucks. Its way too much work. There are more (similar)
When I import a qif file, all of the entries say "unspecified account".
I have to manually enter in a account, even though I pointed the qif
file at the appropriate account. I hadnt used the program for awhile,
and with the new version, this whole layer of complexity was added,
which makes the program unwieldy. The program after which Gnucash was
modeled, Quicken, was named so for a reason ;)

--

Christopher J. Fonnesbeck
Ph.D. Student

Georgia Co-operative Wildlife Unit