hidden accounts in gnucash?

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws@murraytel.com.au
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 16:39:44 +1100

Yes, I have never used that feature, but I should :).

As regards Windows "stinking" while I agree in general,  I do think that it
is handy to have DLLs according to the program, rather than having one of a
library, and having to find programs that suit it - witness the frustration
with Gnucash 1.6.4.  I have just tried to update glibcc and finished up
unable to boot, and having to reinstall from scratch.

Doug.