Automatic loan payment calculation.

Robert A. Uhl ruhl@4dv.net
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 15:01:47 -0700

On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 12:49:59PM -0800, Dave Peticolas wrote:

> There is code in the source tree to do this, but it hasn't
> been integrated into a gui yet. It should probably be integrated
> with the scheduled transactions feature being developed.

Any chance that scheduled transactions will be able to handle
sum-of-digits depreciation?  Done right, I'd think it would, but
perhaps there may be a good reason to run in fear from it:-)

--
Robert Uhl <ruhl@4dv.net>

Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us many useful
objects such as wickerwork picnic baskets.  Imagination without skill
gives us modern art.                                   --Tom Stoppard