A/P,A/R question

Paul Lussier pll@mclinux.com
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 15:43:34 -0500

Hi,

This isn't completely relevant to gnucash, but I figured there might
be someone on the list who knew what I was looking for :)

I'm trying to find a project time tracker that is also capable of
printing out invoice like time sheets.  Does anyone know of anything
that's already out there?

I don't care if it's back-ended by a database or flat files, whether
it's a GUI or web interface etc.  I just need something where I can
enter start/finish times, rate/hour, work descriptions, etc.

If it has the beginnings of a CRM as well, that wouldn't be a bad
thing, since it would be nice to associate various projects with
different clients/customers, etc. and have all the contact
information in one place.

TIA for any leads :)

--

Seeya,
Paul

			  God Bless America!

	...we don't need to be perfect to be the best around,
		and we never stop trying to be better.
		       Tom Clancy, The Bear and The Dragon