A/P,A/R question

Linas Vepstas linas@linas.org
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 23:12:29 -0600

On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 03:43:34PM -0500, Paul Lussier was heard to remark:

> Hi,
>
> This isn't completely relevant to gnucash, but I figured there might
> be someone on the list who knew what I was looking for :)

Funny you should ask.  If I didn't know better, I'd call this a 'set
up'.

> I'm trying to find a project time tracker that is also capable of
> printing out invoice like time sheets.  Does anyone know of anything
> that's already out there?
>
> I don't care if it's back-ended by a database or flat files, whether
> it's a GUI or web interface etc.  I just need something where I can
> enter start/finish times, rate/hour, work descriptions, etc.

http://www.linas.org/linux/gtt/gtt.html

Its a part of gnome-utils.  You need to get the latest (1.4.1 I think).

> If it has the beginnings of a CRM as well, that wouldn't be a bad
> thing, since it would be nice to associate various projects with
> different clients/customers, etc. and have all the contact
> information in one place.

I know exactly how to build the CRM system;  I've been designing it
in my head.  Would just need a lot of time, that's all ...

--linas

--
pub  1024D/01045933 2001-02-01 Linas Vepstas (Labas!) <linas@linas.org>