A/P,A/R question

Paul Lussier pll@mclinux.com
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 15:17:43 -0500

In a message dated: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 23:12:29 CST
Linas Vepstas said:

>> This isn't completely relevant to gnucash, but I figured there might
>> be someone on the list who knew what I was looking for :)
>
>Funny you should ask.  If I didn't know better, I'd call this a 'set up'.

Awww, c'mon.  Would *I* do that? ;)

>http://www.linas.org/linux/gtt/gtt.html
>
>Its a part of gnome-utils.  You need to get the latest (1.4.1 I think).

Hmmm, this seems to not have made it into the Debian/Sid  tree yet :(
Guess I'll have to attempt to build from source!

>I know exactly how to build the CRM system;  I've been designing it
>in my head.  Would just need a lot of time, that's all ...

Yeah, so what are you waiting for ;)

Just kidding, thanks for the info!
--

Seeya,
Paul

			  God Bless America!

	...we don't need to be perfect to be the best around,
		and we never stop trying to be better.
		       Tom Clancy, The Bear and The Dragon