A/P,A/R question

Paul Lussier pll@mclinux.com
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 13:28:14 -0500

In a message dated: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 10:40:17 CST
Linas Vepstas said:

>On Tue, Nov 20, 2001 at 09:03:40AM -0500, Paul Lussier was heard to remark:
>>
>> Isn't bugzilla a bug tracking tool?  Why would you use it as a CRM,
>> or is that actually one of it's features?

>Every CRM demo I've seen has been a workflow engine under the covers,
>where the programmers have written a detailed script for doing crm.
>Some are painfully obvious: the screen layout is identical, only the
>button labels have changed.

Interesting.  I'd never really thought about it much, but that seems
pretty logical.

Thanks.
--

Seeya,
Paul

			  God Bless America!

	...we don't need to be perfect to be the best around,
		and we never stop trying to be better.
		       Tom Clancy, The Bear and The Dragon