gnucash and rh7.2

fred smith fredex@fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 15:50:06 -0500

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 12:29:45PM -0500, Brian Chan wrote:
> Has anyone tried installing GnuCash on RH7.2?  I can't seem to get it
> to install.  It says I am missing GNOME-PRINT, so I downloaded the
> source and installed.  But it is still giving me that error.  Also, on
> the main page of GnuCash it says that gnome-print should be installed
> with Gnome, which I did.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

RH72 comes with Gnucash. When you installed RH72 did you choose
gnucash to be installed? If so all the dependencies were resolved
for you by the installer. If not then you gotta do it by hand. I
did it that hard way on one machine, decided next time to slog my
way through the package selection screens to avoid the hassle.

Fred
--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex@fcshome.stoneham.ma.us ----------------------------