Fonts used by gnucash (How make it use a font with Euro-symbol?)

Ralf Orlowski Ralf Orlowski <ralf@ralf-orlowski.de>
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 19:59:53 +0100

Hi everybody,

can someone tell me, how I can change the font, gnucash uses in its
windows?

My problem is, that I have chosen the Euro as main currency within
gnucash and now it tries to shows the Euro-symbol in many places. But
because it uses an ISO-8859-1 font in all its windows, it just shows
the generic currency symbol.

ISO-8859-15 fonts which include the Euro-symbol (€) are available at
my system and I have no problems using it within other programs
(f.e. KDE-programs or xemacs). I just don't know, how to tell gnucash,
to use such fonts.

I've looked everywhere in the options and the documentation, but I
have found nothing about changing the font. May be, I'm just to
stupid, to find the right place, to look for this option. :-)

Any hints would be appreciated.

bye

Ralf
--
Ralf Orlowski                           voice: +49-821-889594
Via-Claudia-Str. 27                     mobil: +49-173-5239069