[ADMIN] Hints on slowing spam volume to lists?

Linas Vepstas linas@linas.org
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 12:03:00 -0500

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 01:26:39PM +0200, Thomas Spahni was heard to remark:
> On 28 Sep 2001, Bill Gribble wrote:
>
> > Linas (or others who know), are there some standard practices for
> > filtering spam at the MTA level that we can apply to the gnucash lists?

I vaguely remember seeing something about spam in the postfix config
files.  I'll try to take a look real soon now, but I just had my
motherboard fail :-( so I'm a bit behind...