Gnucash 1.6.4 Solaris & Reconcile Window

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
09 Oct 2001 23:12:01 -0700

--=-EiHs/Nrhyp7TT0yBz9m9

On Tue, 2001-10-09 at 17:13, Charles Gagnon wrote:
> I'm now running 1.6.4 on Solaris and most of it seems to be working like =
1.4.x
> was. One problem though, in the reconcile window, I don't get the little =
"y/n"
> symbol as I'm clicking the various entries. The click is changing whas it
> should though cause the "Reconcile Balance" and "Difference" are changing=
 as I
> go along.
>=20
> Bug? Feature? What's the word?

Definitely a bug, but from where I'm not sure. This is the first
report of this problem. What version of gtk are you using?

dave

--=-EiHs/Nrhyp7TT0yBz9m9

--=-EiHs/Nrhyp7TT0yBz9m9--