Gnucash 1.6.4 Solaris & Reconcile Window

Charles Gagnon charlesg@unixrealm.com
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 22:52:39 -0400

gtk+ 1.2.8 (self compiled)

--
Charles Gagnon                   | My views are my views and they
http://unixrealm.com             | do not represent those of anybody

   Do they use sterilized needles for lethal injections?
        -- Dennis Miller