Reconciling after QIF import; Quicken conversion

Roland Roberts roland@astrofoto.org
12 Oct 2001 13:50:06 -0400

I have just imported all of my Quicken data into GnuCash.  I'm trying
to figure out how to reconcile all my accounts without carpal tunnel
syndrome :-/

I'm using GnuCash 1.4.2 on RedHat 7.1.

GnuCash marks all the items Quicken had reconciled as cleared, but
there doesn't seem to be any way to get it to automatically mark them
as reconciled.  With 7 years of data, this is a bit painful.

The "Adjust Balance" would be nice if it would do like Quicken, at
least for cash accounts, and mark all the items as reconciled.

Is there any fast way to wade through this, or do I really have to go
through all the transactions one-by-one.

roland
--
		       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland@rlenter.com                     76-15 113th Street, Apt 3B