Reconcile shows balance -0.00!

Roland Roberts roland@astrofoto.org
14 Oct 2001 21:18:45 -0400

    Christian> That's a known error with any GnuCash in the 1.4.x
    Christian> series. Upgrading to 1.6.x (whichever is available for
    Christian> your distribution) will fix that.

Well, it depends on your definition of "available".  I've tried to
install a 1.6.x version for RedHat 7.1 and got caught in the upgrade
hell which has been discussed here a few times.  I'll wait for RedHat
7.2, thank you.

Anyway, as Dave Peticolas suggested, I had already forced the issue
from the menu.

roland
--
		       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD