mail filter problem

David Overton doverton@bigpond.net.au
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 00:08:10 +1000

Hi,

Someone on this list apparently has an overzealous mail filter that's
sending nasty messages to people who have posted to the list.  Roland
Roberts and I have both received them from our messages in the thread
"Old Loans and Retained Earnings" (message copied below).  Whoever is
sending these may want to adjust their filter settings.

David

P.S. Hope you don't consider this friendly warning to be "harrassment",
whoever you are :-)

----- Forwarded message from a.spamhater@antispam.net -----