mail filter problem

Roland Roberts roland@astrofoto.org
15 Oct 2001 17:50:37 -0400

    David> Someone on this list apparently has an overzealous mail
    David> filter that's sending nasty messages to people who have
    David> posted to the list.  Roland Roberts and I have both
    David> received them from our messages in the thread "Old Loans
    David> and Retained Earnings" (message copied below).  Whoever is
    David> sending these may want to adjust their filter settings.

Heh, heh.  I'll bet we were the only two to see that message because
both you and I sent a "courtesy" copy of the message directly to one
another instead of only to the list.

Still, if anyone here is sending from or via
protactinium.btinternet.com [194.73.73.176], check your filters.

roland
--
		       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland@rlenter.com                     76-15 113th Street, Apt 3B