Crash on Reconcile - (aka help)

Frank Sfalanga frank@swflug.org
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 08:35:36 -0500

Hello,

I have recently (about a week ago) upgraded to GnuCash 1.6.4 after successfully upgrading many many RPM packages.  It took a while but I satisfied all dependencies using source and binary rpms both.  GnuCash installed without a hitch but I have a problem.

GnuCash 1.6.4 crashes immediately after I click "reconcile".  The error I'm getting when starting it from a terminal is:

gnucash: error while loading shared libraries: gnucash: undefined symbol: xaccAccountGetReconcileChildrenStatus

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks guys, please keep up the excellent work!

-Frank