Organizing files

Frank Sfalanga frank@swflug.org
24 Oct 2001 18:00:57 -0400

I was kinda wondering about this myself.  I think (hope) that someone
will come up with the necessary code to close out a period when the time
arrives.  Hey, at least with open source software we can always pay
someone to add that feature later on down the road if the developers
have moved on to something else, right?

-Frank