No date formats given for QIF import

stevechampeau@mindspring.com stevechampeau@mindspring.com
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 02:24:20 -0500

I just installed gnucash 1.62 on my Mandrake 8.0 system. When I attempted to import my QIF file, it said that it could not completely determine the correct date format given the data in the file, and popped up a dialog querying for it. Unfortunately, the format dropdown on the dialog is empty, and attempting to go further in the wizard throws a runtime exception.

Looking at the QIF file, I don't see how they could have come up with a goofier date format. "June 19, 2000" is coded as "D6/19' 0". No wonder gnucash can't figure it out. Is there any way I can get around this?

Thanks,

Steve C.