Updated debian unstable packages (fwd)

James A. Treacy treacy@debian.org
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 16:56:54 -0500

On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 09:42:11PM +0000, Miah Gregory wrote:

> Maybe you could advise as to whether people should use the 1.2.1 g-wrap
> package which is on my site, if they are in urgent need of a working set
> up?

libgwrapguile1 1.1.11-4 is in incoming. It was built on powerpc so the
autobuilder should have a package built and installed within a few days.
gnucash 1.6.4-1 should be along either the same day or the next.

I have no idea which g-wrap is currently recommended. If a more recent one
is suggested, I can bring that information to the package maintainer.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org