Updated debian unstable packages (fwd)

Miah Gregory mace@darksilence.net
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 22:10:46 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001, James A. Treacy wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 09:42:11PM +0000, Miah Gregory wrote:

> I have no idea which g-wrap is currently recommended. If a more recent one
> is suggested, I can bring that information to the package maintainer.

Well, g-wrap now uses the linux kernel version numbering scheme, so any
release with an even minor version number should theoretically be
considered in preference to lower odd minor version numbers.

Just another question, though.. Surely, the package maintainer is keeping
abreast of new releases? Or does that kinda defeat the point? :/

All just my 2p, mind you. :-)

--
Miah Gregory