Two expense accounts for one transaction?

Paul Lussier pll@mclinux.com
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 11:49:14 -0400

In a message dated: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 10:41:19 CDT
Linas Vepstas said:

>The 'action' field in the register was intended to provide this
>function.   The intent was to allow the user to check of one or more
>'categories' (which could be custom-hand-entered).   One of the reports
>was supposed to allow you to sort and add things up by category.

>Except that its broken right now .... you can't add your own custom
>'actions' (they're hard-coded in), you can't pick multiple ones, and
>there's no report that deals with them .... :-(

Where on the priority list does fixing this lie?  Just curious.  It
would be a nice FEATURE, but not a necessity.  I'd rather have
recurring transactions, etc. working before this :)

Thanks,
--

Seeya,
Paul