Will GnuCash ever work for me?

Paul Lussier pll@mclinux.com
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 12:28:36 -0400

In a message dated: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 21:21:34 PDT
Andy Davidson said:

>On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 04:40:41PM -0400, Paul Lussier wrote:
>>
>> Or you could get rid of RPM-based systems and Ximian all together and
>> switch to Debian, in which case everything is just an apt-get away ;)
>
>Well, no.  See my messages in this thread wherein I seem to be unable
>to install gnucash because I can't seme to install its
>dependencies using apt-get.

That was meant for Derek Martin (ddm@mclinux.com, my colleague/partner in crime :)

I've been telling him to switch to Debian for quite some time now :)
--

Seeya,
Paul

			  God Bless America!

	...we don't need to be perfect to be the best around,
		and we never stop trying to be better.
		       Tom Clancy, The Bear and The Dragon