Options when adding a new transaction

Chase Peeler chasep@cc.gatech.edu
05 Apr 2002 13:04:10 -0500

I recently updated from a very very old version to the current stable
version (1.6.6?) Whenever I add a transaction, a window pops up asking
if i want to balance the transaction manually, let gnucash do it
automatically, or let gnu cash add a split, and then it creates an
imbalance account. I do not want it to ask me this. I dont even use
gnucash for balacning my register, i just use it to keep track of what I
have spent so i dont overdraw my checking account. How can I turn this
off, so I can just enter a transaction, press enter, and enter another
one.
--

Chase Peeler
Georgia Institute of Technology