[hannes: Import filter for tab-delimited files

Johannes Hüsing johannes.huesing@ruhrau.de
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 16:27:13 +0200

Sorry for reposting this question. I haven't yet received a reply
to it, and I am uncertain where to redirect it, or how to rephrase
it, to increase its probability to be answered.

If you feel the question is ill-posed, or off-topic, please tell
me so. If you have a hint towards an answer for me, I'd also be
very grateful.

Greetings

Johannes