[GnuCash-user] Re: [GnuCash-user] Data files

David Hampton hampton@employees.org
15 Aug 2002 08:48:51 -0700

--=-F5Lc0k/wCPuxgpq2RFYX

On Wed, 2002-08-14 at 22:41, Chirik wrote:
>   Checking the maillist archives, someone asks this very question once a
> month.  I see one comment saying that how long to keep these files will be
> an option added in 1.8, but I don't know if that's from an authoratative
> source, of wishful thinking.

That's already in the source repository.  You can specify that backup
files older than 'n' days will be deleted when you save your data file.=20
If 'n' is set to zero, then gnucash will never delete backups, just like
version 1.6.

David

--=-F5Lc0k/wCPuxgpq2RFYX

--=-F5Lc0k/wCPuxgpq2RFYX--