Check Register and MDI

Gearry Judkins gearry@gwi.net
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 16:16:51 -0400

One thing that I would like to be able to do is make the account
registers open as tabs in my main GNUCash windown when I open them and
not as seperate windows.  If I have half a clue I think this has
something to do with the MDI settings but I have not been able to figure
it out.  I have it set to Notebook style in the GNUCash Prefs and
reports open as new tabs in the notebook view but my check register
opens as a new window.  I tried setting the option in the GNOME control
panel to match how I wanted GNUCash to act but no luck there.  I am
going to cruise around to see what else I can learn but if anyone has
any tips or an explanation as to why I can't or should not do this I
would love to hear them all.

Gearry

"The sense of unity with the whole of Nature, which is the
largest lesson which the naturalist gains from his study of
the realm, and even more from the contemplation of it, is
not one of self-abasement or of the infinitely small place
of his individuality in the cosmos; it is rather that he
feels the whole to be in a way a part of himself."
			Nathanial Southgate Shaler