Check Register and MDI

David Hampton hampton@employees.org
26 Aug 2002 14:07:14 -0700

--=-4u1D7IZiGoXjeSYpKs9R

On Mon, 2002-08-26 at 13:16, Gearry Judkins wrote:
> One thing that I would like to be able to do is make the account
> registers open as tabs in my main GNUCash windown when I open them and
> not as seperate windows.=20

Sorry, the register windows aren't implemented as part of the account
tree/reports MDI window.  This part of the gui needs to be rewritten at
some point in the future, as the MDI windowing support has been
deprecated in gnome2.  I wouldn't expect to see any changes until after
gnucash has been ported to gnome2, and I can't say what will happen at
that point.

David

--=-4u1D7IZiGoXjeSYpKs9R

--=-4u1D7IZiGoXjeSYpKs9R--