Generating report for a specific period

Thomas Spahni tsp@lawbiz.ch
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:15:43 +0200 (CEST)

On 29 Aug 2002, Aaron J Siegel wrote:

> Hello
>
> I have been running GnuCash for 3 years, the last version I had I was
> able to generate a report for a period of time, now I am running 1.6.6
> and I do not see that option. Are there any tricks I can use to create
> such a report? I would like to keep multiple years in one file, I do not
> have that many transactions.

Hello,

my problem is related, but i start with a fresh file each year. Let's say
I have a file for the year 2001 and I want all reports to span from
2001-01-01 to 2001-12-31. Can I set this as a default for this file?

So far it apperars that I have to enter these dates in the option menu
every time I want to generate a report.

Thank you,
Thomas