Price source for reports

Dorothea Wiarda/Carl Gross wiarda@dwiarda.com
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 21:30:26 -0400

Hi,
I can't find in the archives that anyone else had this problem
though I find that hard to believe.  How does one get the
reports or balance sheets to use "most recent" or "nearest in time"
for stocks and mutual funds?  I've gone to options and selected
them but I get error messages..price not found.  The error I get is:
";;; WARNING (gnc:exchange-by-pricedb-helper: No price found for ..."
And yet it can find the weighted average which I would think is
the hardest calculation to make!  Thanks for the help!
Carl