Just simply thanks

Doug Graves douggraves@att.net
Sun, 01 Dec 2002 07:58:31 -0600

I just want to say thanks to all the gnucash dreamers and developers.  I
know (from experience!) it's impossible to cover all the existing bases
plus the potential bases to anticipate opportunities for solutions.  My
version of gnucash that came with RHL 8.0 works great, from two points
of view. Functionally, it works, it's my first experience with gnucash,
and I like it. And, this is less fun, it's forcing me to go back to
thinking in accounting logic instead of  check-register logic.

I have asked some (bone-head?) questions about gnucash, and I appreciate
the patience with which the developers provided quick & revelant
intend to RTEDM (that's Read The Expletive-Deleted Manual, for the few
of you greener than me).

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukkah, Happy New Year and
THANK YOU!

-Doug