Nothing works on Red Hat

Matthew Vanecek mevanecek@yahoo.com
01 Dec 2002 09:45:28 -0600

--=-7d6wjlisYjJnNXxo0XBp

Gnucash is, of course, GPL software.  It's freely available, and anyone
can edit it.  Most of the current developers know Gnome, gtk+, and
glib.  I'm sure they would be ecstatic were someone to write a Qt
frontend for it if the version of Qt used was under the GPL/LGPL.  There
aren't really enough current developers to do such a thing, though.  If
you know some KDE developers who would be interested, send them our
way...