Solved: Freezing ... was: Crash Recovery

Montara montara@gmx.net
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 11:20:54 -0700

Hi all,
I am way overdue in reporting this. My husband got me a new video card and
the below mentioned  problem IMMEDIATELY stopped.

Kate
---------------------------
copy of post from August  2002 -- to list ...

Hi Jeff,

"Enter" commits, yes, but it doesn't save.

My gnucash has been freezing up in the middle of transactions. I got tired of
redoing all previous transactions of that day and now I am SAVING each
transaction as I do it.Then if it freezes up again and after rebooting , I
still have a weird window coming up wich says something like " program is in
use by someone else, do you still want to open it" and I must say yes, or I
can't enter gnucash at all.  My husband's computer doesn't have this freezing
problem.

I know this might not help you but it's a suggestion for others whose machine
might freeze frequently.

Kate