TSE stock quotes

David Hampton hampton@employees.org
06 Dec 2002 00:43:07 -0800

--=-bzFCEAlRSi+cbp37z8qz

On Sun, 2002-06-09 at 08:09, Daniel Tessier wrote:
> It seems that whenever I use Yahoo to get quotes for my TSE stocks, it
> reports the currency as USD rather than CAD. Has anyone else seen this?

This is the perl Finance::Quote module telling Gnucash that the stock is
denominated in USD.  Gnucash just believes what is is being told. Is
there a distinct prefix or suffix for all TSE stocks being reported via
Yahoo?

> Also, I cannot seem to be able to get quotes using anything other than
> Yahoo...

I haven't had any problems getting quotes from Yahoo Europe.  I fixed a
bug with VWD quotes tonight and can retrieve those now. If you send me a
specific Stock/Exchange/Quote-Source I'd be happy to look into it.

David

--=-bzFCEAlRSi+cbp37z8qz

--=-bzFCEAlRSi+cbp37z8qz--