Gnucash help

Reinke Bonte reinke.bonte@web.de
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:33:21 +0900

I have joined this list only recently, so I don't know about your
questions. In the short period I am reading this list, I have seen
plenty of simple operational questions answered in elusive detail, which
I haven't seen in many other mailing lists. In particular Mr Larsen's
questions have been answered with verbose charm.

I have intentionally stopped replying to any of Mr Larsen's posts
because he doesn't seem to be interested in solving his problems. Mr
Larsen abondened any thread he started as soon as the thread came close
to a solution of his problem. Instead, Mr Larsen preferred starting new
threads insulting developers. There was not one word of thank from Mr
Larsen to anyone who tried to help him.

I appreciate that you are grateful to the person who helped you.
However, I don't think that anyone here has a duty to help. May I ask if
you have ever answered a question on this list?

Reinke