installing GnuCash CVS on Mandrake 9

Conrad Canterford conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au
10 Dec 2002 17:59:39 +1100

On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 17:41, Rik Harris wrote:
> > cc1: changing search order for system directory "/usr/include"
> > cc1:   as it has already been specified as a non-system directory
> I got around this one by removing -Werror from every file I could find
> it in under g-wrap.
> rik.

Unfortunately, while messy this is the only solution for this problem at
the moment. There are known issues with gwrap and gcc version 3
compilers. We are waiting for the gwrap maintainer to release a new
g-wrap version which will solve this problem, but until that happens
there is not much we can do.

Go into the source directory for g-wrap, and from every Makefile
(including all the Makefiles in all subdirectories), remove every
occurance of "-Werror" from them.
This assumes that you *don't* rerun ./configure for g-wrap. You
shouldn't need to, but if you ever do, it will rebuild the Makefiles
with the -Werror back in again.

Conrad.