installing GnuCash CVS on Mandrake 9

mike mike1@aabol.com
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 23:38:19 -0800

On Monday 09 December 2002 10:59 pm, you wrote:
Thanks to all you,  I got g-wrap and guile1.4.1 both installed now!!!!!
Now... I go to do "make" and "make install"  with gnucash and here we go...
It installed!
You guys (and ladies??) are great for walking me through this.
Many thanks to all who make this program, and those who helped me get it=20
installed.