Thanks

Steven.Smith steven.smith@alcatel.com
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 18:18:24 -0800 (PST)

Hi GnuCash Developers

I hate to waste bandwidth just saying thanks, but this looks
like a good time to do it.

I just wanted to say thanks.  I've been using GnuCash for
about 3 years now.  My demands on the software are pretty
simple, so maybe that's why I haven't had many problems. But
the fact is that I haven't had problems and have gone from
RedHat 6.1 through SuSE 8.0 with very few difficulties, and
I've gotten help on this list the few times I have had
problems.

The interface also suits me better than Quicken.

I like the product and have gotten far better support here
than through Microsoft -- back when I was using Money.

Thank you very much!
Great Job!

All the best in the new year!
Steven Smith