Gnucash Installation Question

Jeremy T. Brown jtbrown@utk.edu
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 16:08:15 -0500

Hi all,

I am currently attempting to build Slackware 8.1 packages for the latest
release of Gnucash and dependencies not included in the Slackware 8.1
distribution (currently this includes slib, g-wrap, and guppi).  In the past I
have been able to successfully compile and install Gnucash, so I know it's
possible.  But now when I compile Gnucash and all of its dependencies, I get
the error:

ERROR: no such module (g-wrapped gw-runtime)

For reference, I'm using gnucash 1.6.8, guppi 0.40.2, and g-wrap 1.2.1.

I'm guessing that this is either an issue with g-wrap itself or maybe a
dependency or something that's calling a g-wrap function incorrectly.  I've
tried both g-wrap 1.2.1 and g-wrap 1.1.11 and both give me the same error.

Any suggestions?  I thought about posting this to the developer list because
this seems like it may be a bug...but in the off chance that it's a known
issue, I figured I'd post it here first.

Thanks!

-- Jeremy