gnucash 1.7.6 RPMs for mandrake 9.0

Jerome Limozin jerome_nospam@limozin.net
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 08:27:40 +0900

Hi,

I made RPMs for g-wrap 1.3.4 and gnucash 1.7.6 for mandrake 9.0. they=20
are version 1, I am not very sure they are without problems, but at they=20
they seem to work for me! I only had to modify a coouple of lines in=20
spec files.

you can find source RPM and compiled ones at :
	http://www.limozin.net/gnucash

you will have to remove previous versions of gnucash, libg-wrap and=20
g-wrap packages. if you use urpmi or rpm -Uvh, it should upgrade=20
automatically. I am not too sure about other package dependancies, as I=20
seemed to already have all required ones. Since I use mandrake 9.0=20
pretty much unaltered, you should find missing packages (if any) on=20
mandrake 9.0 CD or ftp site.

let me know if this works for you!

cheers
J=E9r=F4me