small issues with gnucash 1.7.5

Ed Warnicke hagbard@physics.rutgers.edu
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 22:56:22 -0500

Gnucash 1.7.5 just faded into Debian/unstable.  I just opened my
existing gnucash accounts and I am seeing
some slight issues:
1)    The Status Bar shows
    Net Assets: -#### Profit: ####
    where I've intentionally replaced the numbers with #s.
    Neither seem to reflect reality.  Taking the sum of all of
    my asset accounts minus the sum of all of my liability
    accounts is a positive number, but the Net Assets: number
    is negative.  The Profit number is too large.  Anyone
    seeing anything similar?
2)    I was delighted to see the cashflow report, but it
    seems to have some real issues.  For example, my salary,
    listed under "Money In" is showing up as more
    that three times the correct value.  ( As a data point,
    all of the entries associated my salary are heavily
    split transactions ).  Anyone else seen any of this?

Ed