Release of GnuCash 1.7.6 "Santa's got a brand new bag"

Robert Uhl <ruhl@4dv.net> ruhl@4dv.net
24 Dec 2002 18:20:38 -0700

Chris Lyttle <chris@wilddev.net> writes:

> - Scheduled Transactions:
>
> 	GnuCash now has the ability to automatically create and enter
> 	transactions, remind when a transaction is due, give a choice of
> 	entering a transaction or postponing it and remove an automated
> 	transaction after a certain period.
>
> - Mortgage & Loan Repayment Druid:
>
> 	Used to setup a variable payment loan scheduled transaction.

Sweet!  Given the two above, is there support for depreciation
schedules?  That would be _sweet_, but I can quite understand if that's
for the next version...

--
Robert Uhl <ruhl@4dv.net>
> Then again, this is still an Internet where the appropriately named
> Domino server
It's not appropriately named; it should be called Lotus House of Cards.
                              --Steve Sobol, in response to Alan Brown