No postgresql support?

Timothy Reaves treaves@silverfields.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 18:17:29 -0500

	No, as no core is generated.  I just get the Gnome popup saying that it
happened.  The last to appear in the terminal is the following.

NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence
'gncguidcache_iguid_seq' for SERIAL column 'gncguidcache.iguid' NOTICE:
CREATE TABLE/PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index 'gncguidcache_pkey'
for table 'gncguidcache' NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE/UNIQUE will create implicit
index 'gncguidcache_guid_key' for table 'gncguidcache' NOTICE:  CREATE
TABLE/PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index 'gnckvpvalue_pkey' for table
'gnckvpvalue' Warning: pgend_session_begin: mode=multi-user is beta --
we've fixed all known bugs but that doesn't mean
there aren't any! If something seems weird, let us know.