German Translation of Tool

gurubert-gnucash-user@gurubert.myip.org gurubert-gnucash-user@gurubert.myip.org
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 18:53:17 +0100

On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 06:37:13PM +0100, Christian Stimming wrote:

> Errr... the EUR Symbol is not displayed for me. Do you have any suggestions
> on how to install the proper font? I am running Suse 7.2 with KDE 2.2.2 as
> the main desktop and Gnome 1.4.0.4 for running Gnucash.

I cannot speak for SuSE, as I am using Debian, but it should be possible
to install freely available TrueType fonts that provide iso-8859-15
characters (the EURO symbol).
The SuSE support db reveals this article:
http://sdb.suse.de/de/sdb/html/jkoeke_euro.html

Greetings
--
Robert Sander                                          "Is it Friday yet?"
  @Home http://www.gurubert.de/