How to print or export chart of accounts?

Scott Karlin gnucash@karlin-online.com
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 14:27:17 -0500

On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 08:16:36PM +0100, Christian Stimming wrote:

> On Friday 04 January 2002 07:15 pm, Scott Karlin wrote:
> >
> > I'd like to export the chart of accounts so that I can print it
> > with a nice, indented style like this:
> >
> > Assets
> >    Current Assets
> >       Checking Account
> >       Savings Account
> >       Cash in Wallet
> >    Fixed Assets
>
> I guess the "account summary" report offers the kind of layout you
> are asking for.

Thanks for suggesting I look at this report again.  Each time I
looked, I only saw the top level accounts.  Once I changed the
account display depth to "All" I got what I wanted.  (Clearly, for
me, "all" would have been the better default.)

Thanks,
Scott